Thursday, September 9, 2010

Self Introduction

It seems that summer is finally over. The usual dull schedule is back into motion. Those long summer nights with friends enjoying those hot nights are over. However, a new chapter is beginning and soon we will have more adventures this year as well.

I am Billy Brooks. I am currently a sophmore at Whitney M. Young Magnet High School and I've lived in Chicago my whole life. I'm a bit random, but stuff usually works out for me.

Hobbies wise, I ride horses, play the clarinet, and play the piano. All of which take up time, but I enjoy them... Most of the time. I compete competitively with horses and it takes up a lot of my time. While i do enjoy it, it can sometimes get in the way of being with kids in Chicago since my barn is in Gurnee, IL. Clarinet; well I've been doing that a long time so i decided I should stick with it. Piano, on the other hand, I started because I did an independent study on it in 8th grade. I quit this summer because i didn't have time, but I would like to start it again soon.

That's it for this blog, but I'll be writing a post again soon.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you ride horses! I think it's amazing. Also, I'd like to congratulate you (although it's like three years too late) on your amazing solo in Clarinet Caprice, or whatever that song was called. I really love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm a bit random, but stuff usually works out for me." That is so true, I really don't know how you do it Bill.I.Am.Rush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I would like to comment on the fact that the schedule of school is boring. It's so true. I used to not hate it so much, but then one day I realized how repetitive it is. Every Friday, you look forward the weekend so much and feel so happy, only to feel depressed two days later on Sunday because it's Monday the next day. The cycle repeats and repeats, until eventually you're not even excited on Fridays anymore, because you know you're gonna hate Sunday. So that sucks.

    ReplyDelete