Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Student I am Thankful for

The student I am most thankful for in the class is Alaina. I have known her since I was three and she has always been the nicest person. She basically likes everyone and is good at so many things. She has a beautiful voice, which she is very modest about.

She also helps my four person group with all the questions with the book, she has a good sense of humor, and she is really down to earth. She definitely knows who she is and is not afraid to show who she is. That's something most teenagers (or people in general) cannot do.

For example, she was one of those people who never went through the obnoxious teenager phase. Around 7th and 8th grade, it seems that everyone is trying to act older. All the kids think they're really cool and that they are a lot older now. Which is fine, but at the time it can be annoying. It happened with me, but Alaina, however, did not have that issue. She was exactly the same. Changing grades did not change her at all.

Happy Thanksgiving, spend it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment