Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Direction the Class Needs

This class is one of my most entertaining and useful classes that I have. Not only is it fun and interesting, but it is very productive in class. We learn a lot and don't try to rush through topics that we don't understand. It is very common for teachers to stick to a schedule rather than the students understanding it. That way of approaching a class will not benefit the students. 

This class is also really good because it keeps interest in the first period of the day. It says a lot about a class if teenagers are learning a lot earlier in the morning. I also like that we discuss a lot and that the class enables people to give their own opinions and fight for them. 

If I had to change this class, I wouldn't change anything. What is going on is what the class needs, and it should stay the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment